Monday, March 21, 2016

Just visiting...

And here I am again. You've seen me, in disembodied blog form, in various iterations. None was particularly popular, but some had colorful names, such as Mystic Chords, and Birdland59. My blogs have always lacked the one thing necessary for success: engaging content. This I hope to remedy by adopting a hipster persona that the public will find compelling...or maybe by just writing better.

On my other blogs, I focused on politics, music, Catholicism, and the occasional movie review. How boring. Here I will talk about politics, music, Catholicism, and the occasional movie review. I hope you notice the difference.

1 comment:

Thoughts?

Duke Ellington - "Arabesque Cookie" (Arabian Dance)

It's that time of year again. From Duke's 1960 "Nutcracker" adaptation. I don't think it's a stretch to say ...